Coping With Emotions Without Turning To Food (online self paced course) | 火曜日, 16. 6月 2020
About this Event
I’m here to help you understand more about emotional and out of control eating. So that you can cope with your feelings without always turning to food.
This is a short paced course that you can access right away!
If you’re wondering:
- “How do I NOT EAT out of boredom?“
- “How do I resist the urge to snack all day when I’m stressed out?”
- “How do I take control and stop binge eating out of depression?”
- “Why do I turn to food when I am happy, sad or stressed?”
You’ve come to the right place.
This short self-paced course will help you to…
- Gain a deeper understanding of your own relationship with food and what my be contributing to your challenges.
- Gain a deeper understanding of emotional eating and where it stems from.
- Learn what might be contributing to emotional eating (clue: it might not be what you think)
- Learn how to identify the differences between physical hunger and emotional hunger.
- Built up tools to help manage emotional eating.
- Identify other ways to cope without always relying on food.
3 modules including 5 short masterclasses, which cover:
- Lesson 1: Understanding of WHAT emotional eating is and what might be contributing to it. Gain more insight into your own relationship with food, and how this fits into the wider picture of a healthy relationship with food and Intuitive Eating.
- Lesson 2: (part a, b & c) WHY it happens – and it’s not necessarily what you think. We will be looking at self-care, the differences between physical and emotional hunger, permission, and the lingering diet mentality.
- Lesson 3: Now you know what’s really going on, here you can learn strategies to cope with your emotions without always using food.
There are actionable workbooks to complete alongside each of the short webinars as well as links to additional resources.
Downloadable guided body scan & hunger journal - So you can continue to work through building body trust at your own pace.
Downloadable graphics, and links to further resources - So you can continue to work through building body trust at your own pace.
Q&A session - This recorded session will dive into some of your most commonly asked questions around emotional eating.
Conversation with therapist - Hear from Therapist, and body image expert Brianna Campos, where we talk all things self-care & emotional eating.
Lifetime Access - You will have lifetime access to the course materials (including any new content that gets added)
Led by Katherine Kimber
Katherine is a Registered Dietitian, Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor, and founder of Nude Nutrition ( https://nudenutritionrd.com/), with a first-class Undergraduate and Masters’s degree from Kings College London.
She’s here to help strip the nonsense, so you can feel better in your body and figure out a sustainable approach to nutrition.
Once you've signed up, you will immediately receive instructions on how to get started.
I can't wait to see you in there!